Group Treasury Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum + DOE plus benefits
0151 224 1480
Our client, an established and dynamic organisation based in Liverpool, are recruiting for a Group Treasury Manager on a permanent basis.
This position is a key part of the finance team and will see you managing treasury operations including cash management, treasury related risk management and treasury systems.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Group Treasury Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
* Cash management and banking - Group cash balances, cash flow activities
* Liaising with the wider finance team to ensure the Group's expenditure forecasts is correctly forecast and monitored
* Management and oversight of the Group's debt portfolio, monitoring funding covenants
* Managing completion of stock valuations
* Preparing and monitoring budgets
* Monitoring and interpreting Treasury updates and trends
* Producing and analysing reports
* Ensuring all treasury policies and strategies are kept updated
* Implementing and maintaining Treasury software
Essential experience for the Group Treasury Manager:
* Professional Accounting or Treasury qualification
* Experience working within a Group function
* Detailed working knowledge and experience of Treasury services
* Experience of managing loan portfolios
* Strong IT skills
* Effective communicator and ability to liaise at all levels
This is an exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced Group Treasury Manager to add value within an award winning organisation that offers excellent benefits.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.