£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Our client is an award-winning Public Sector organisation in the Liverpool area. Due to continued company success, they are now looking to recruit a Group Treasury Manager to join their high-performing Finance team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Group Treasury Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Managing the Treasury function including cash management and banking, Treasury related risk management and the Treasury systems
- Managing the Group's cash balances in accordance with the Groups Treasury Management Policies and Investment Strategy
- Manageing the Group's cash flow activities and reporting on these to the Head of Finance
- Management of the Group's debt portfolio
- Partnering with all of the Group's Treasury Advisors to ensure the smooth running of the Treasury function
- Implementing Treasury software and working in partnership with the system provider
Due to the specialist nature of this role, the Group Treasury Manager will need to meet the following skillset:
- Professional Accounting or Treasury qualification
- Experience working within a Group function
- Detailed working knowledge of Treasury services
- Experience of managing loan portfolios
- Prides themselves on being systems-savvy
- An effective communicator who is able to liaise with colleagues from Board-level to administrative level
This is an exciting new opportunity for a Group Treasury Manager to lead the Group Treasury function within a lively and dymanic Public Sector organisation.
The company offers a collaborative company culture and excellent employee benefits.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates with the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.