North Yorkshire, England
£11.67 - £14.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
Property Maintenance Operative
37 hours pw
Temporary on going
Our client are currently seeking a highly experienced property maintenance operative
- Carry out any works required in connection with repairs and maintenance, gardening, cleaning, delivering or other tasks as required by the Association
- Undertake cleaning, minor repairs and decorating to empty properties as part of the Associations re-let procedures
- Deliver a caretaking service at including weekly fire alarm testing, emergency light testing, minor repair and maintenance work, gardening and litter clearing.
- Follow a daily pre-arranged job sheet giving details of works to be undertaken and complete returns on a daily basis.
- Treat customers and their properties with respect at all times, with particular regard to cultural and/or religious beliefs.
- Carry out regular maintenance checks of the work van, such as oil and other lubricant levels, tyre pressures and tread, water levels for radiator and windscreen wash.
- Maintain the van's road-worthiness, booking repairs, services and MOT's and where necessary the fitting of replacement tyres
- Keep a good level of regularly used repair items in the van and ensure stock items are regularly reviewed to meet the needs of the service
The Successful person will have:
- Ability to pass a Basic DBS Check
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.