£45000 - £60000 per annum
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Head of Accounts Payable position for a well-established Public Sector Organisation. The organisation has recently gone through a period of growth and expansion, and has recognised the need to bring in an experienced leader to manage the Accounts Payable function.
Reporting into the Director of Operations, the Head of Accounts Payable will lead and manage the Accounts Payable function, being accountable to ensuring the smooth running of the department and increasing the existing client bank.
* Co-ordinate and lead the review and development of business processes
* Ensure delivery of commitments to timescales and quality in line with professional frameworks
* Deliver and track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) across processes and activities
* Lead on projects within the department and assist with their delivery
* Assist with the production of departmental business plans and cases as and when required
* Propose and design accounts payable systems to support client needs
* Act as a specialist liaison manager in relation to Accounts Payable
* Complete appraisals on a half and full year basis
* Motivate and monitor staff performance
* Deal with and be responsive to a wide range of complex queries and manage requests for support from staff and client organisations
* Confident liaising with staff and stakeholders across all levels from finance and non-finance backgrounds
* Experienced in leading and managing large teams in Accounts Payable Functions
* Qualifications are desired but not essential for this position
* A keenness to encourage personal growth and development within the team
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Lauren Newell,firstname.lastname@example.org - at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.