£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an Accounts Manager for a well-established, friendly and respected firm of solicitors based in north Nottinghamshire which has significantly grown in the last 3 years.
Our client is a business based on solid financial fundamentals with nominal debt and significant cash balances and has always been well run and highly profitable. In the last three years it has opened several new offices increasing its geographic profile.
Key responsibilities for the Accounts Manager:
- Costs Sheet
- Verification of Cheques over £2000
- Monitor and forward incoming emails
- Post sundry Office A/C items
- Assist and deputise for Accounts staff as required
- Answer general staff enquiries
- Management accounts
- Month end reports
- Cash Flow
- Unpaid Bills analysis
- Marketing budget analysis
- Premises rental payments
- Previous partner consultancy contract payment
- CIMA or equivalent professional qualification
- At least five years' experience of working in a professional services practice
- Personal integrity
- Attention to detail
- Experience of Solicitors' Accounts Rules would be desirable
Please apply now for immediate consideration.Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.