£65000 - £70000 per annum
11 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting to a Head of Business Improvement and Technology role for a Housing Association in the West Midlands
My client are looking for someone to head up a brand new team within the organisation, leading on business improvement and innovation with a focus on service improvement for their staff customers and communities. The team will be responsible for Continuous Improvement, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Data Management and IT Services.
Duties and Responsibilities for the Head of Business Improvement and Technology role.
- Provide Strategic leadership for both the Business Improvement and IT Teams
- Support the organisations VFM culture including relevant IT contract management
- Be an active member of the organisations Senior Management Team
- Represent Trent & Dove relevant sector network events
- Develop strong relations with relevant external partners
- Support the executive team in identifying and prioritising key business improvement projects
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with service leads across the Association
- Lead the delivery of an agreed programme of clearly defined business improvement projects
- Develop business intelligence processes
- To ensure that IT requirements are identified, impact assessed, prioritised and implemented in timescales aligned with budget and corporate objectives of the company
- To develop, implement and maintain the company's IT strategy
- Ensure IT operations are adequately managed
- Detailed understanding of, and experience with business analysis tools, process mapping and end to end business improvement projects
- Experience in implementing change management with both people and processes
- Ability to define and deliver an IT strategy
- Experience in leading an IT team and implementing IT systems
- Public Sector experience
The role is paying between 65k to £70k. If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.