West Midlands, England
£59000 - £66000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently supporting Birmingham City University with the recruitment of a Head of Business Partnering professional.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Business Partnering:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the University as a whole
- Developing Finance as an integrated member of the senior management teams
- Play an active party in the establishment of Faculty and departmental strategies
- Lead key areas of the Finance strategy
- Shape, influence and implement future financial management strategies
- Develop 5 year financial plans that deliver business objectives
- Lead the strategic planning process
- Manage, guide, support and develop Finance Business Partners
- Extensive experience of working as a strategic Finance Business Partner
- Fully qualified
- Extensive experience of delivering financial change projects
- Staff management
The salary for this role is £59k to £66k. If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.