Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Head of Business Process for a Housing Association based in the West Midlands.
Our client pride themselves on being passionate about people and are committed to investing in those who work for them.
To lead and manage the business processes function to include the evaluation, design and control of the business processes to ensure they are efficient and effective to meet business objectives and goals.
To work with key stakeholders across the business to review and challenge and where appropriate develop, and implement strategies for best practice processes in order to raise business standards.
Key Accountabilities for the Head of Business Process:
- To develop and lead a highly efficient, flexible and responsive business process department
- Lead, manage and motivate the business process team
- Manage the operational support and business processing functions
- Develop and regularly review the business processes department strategy
- Lead on the design, testing and implementation of new or enhanced business processes and controls
Knowledge and experience:
- A proven track record track record leading high volume process orientated teams in a large organisation
- Substantial track record and experience of delivering process improvements and operational efficiencies, whilst operation at a senior level
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Project Management qualification would be desirable
The salary for this role is £69k and the client are offering the opportunity to work from home.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please send your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.