Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
8 months ago
Head of Care and Support
£62,500 + competitive package offer
Head of Care and Support required to join a public sector organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide the operational lead and oversight in planning, and effectively delivering housing, care and support services.
As the Head of Care and Support you will be contributing to leading and delivering on the customer services priorities in the Strategic Plan and to the development of a values led, high performing, and commercially driven culture.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Care and Support:
- Providing leadership for and oversee the delivery of care and support services ensuring that services fully comply with statutory, regulatory and commissioners' requirements and meet performance targets and standards
- Carrying out the responsibility for the achievement of the objectives for care and support services
- Providing the highest quality standards and value for money in commissioned and contracted services through robust contract management and clear quality assurances strategies
- Identifying strategic and operational risks
- Implementing and embedding a viable performance culture that sees the service recognised as top quartile for operational metrics
- Working with key partners, stakeholders and commissioners to promote the organisation
- Managing and supporting a cultural health and safety change
- Delivering policies and procedures that ensures the safety of customers including safeguarding
- Ensure Evaluating service demand requests and prioritise, recommending solutions with the longer-term aim of reducing management and contract cost per unit to deliver the service
- Managing annual operational plans and operational budget deliverables to ensure a downward direction travel around management and commissioned service costs
- Working collaboratively across customer services and the wider business to deliver a great service
Required qualifications, skills and experience of the Head of Care and Support:
- A relevant degree or professional qualification (i.e. Chartered Institute of Housing)
- Equivalent demonstrable work experience and evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience of managing externally commissioned services and experience of safeguarding
- Ability to lead, inspire, motivate and develop colleagues at all levels with a commitment to working with others
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Care and Support position, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.