£70000 - £75000 per annum
9 months ago
On behalf of one of the world's most influential research institutes who has an outstanding record of achievement dating back more than 100 years, Sellick Partnership are delighted to be exclusively recruiting to a Head of Clinical Trials (Contracts) position to join the organisation.
My client is seeking a highly professional and driven individual who has an understanding of non-profit, NHS or academic institution contractual issues. The successful Head of Clinical Trials candidate will be joining the team over a 12 - 15 month fixed term contract.
Objectives of the Post:
- Leading the clinical trials contracts team including line-managing, motivating and developing two contracts managers
- To manage all aspects of clinical trial contracting process with commercial and non-commercial institutions for studies sponsored and managed by or co-ordinated or hosted by the organisation, ensuring the proper review and negotiation of clinical trials and associated contracts
- To identify and meet the expectations of partner organisation in performing the clinical trials contracting function
- To provide clinical trial contract advice to ensure a proper interface between clinical and non-clinical research
- To manage a caseload of clinical trials contracts
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Recent practical experience of successfully drafting, negotiating and concluding complex contracts
- Experience of working with clinical trial agreements
- Line management experience; demonstrated ability to build and manage a high performing team
This role is working remotely for the time being, however once restrictions are lifted there will be a requirement to go into the offices (London) as necessary. Whilst a legal qualification is desirable, my client is still happy to consider those who do not have a legal qualification but have the relevant skills for this position.
Please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.