£55 - £60 per hour
9 days ago
If you are an ambitious, experienced and motivated professional, with the ability to deliver at pace within one of the most regeneration intensive boroughs then look no further!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Commercial and Contracts to join a busy, London based Local Authority over a good length of contract. This is a fantastic role which will enable you to flex your legal expertise and vision across the disciplines of Planning, Contracts and Property law and lead upon some truly stellar projects.
- To lead and manage a team of lawyers and be responsible for the delivery of high quality, solution focused legal work in the portfolio of work undertaken by the team
- To support the delivery of high quality, value for money, effective and authoritative legal services in respect of Contracts, Planning and Property Services across the council
- As directed to represent the Council on legal issues at all levels both within the Council and externally
- To advise senior advisors and elected councillors, including at committee meetings
- To provide high quality legal advice in corporate and governance matters, clear reports, attend committees and meetings and provide associated support and to co-ordinate and oversee such support when provided by others
- To conduct a caseload of complex legal matters
- Experience of managing senior staff
- Significant experience in at least two of the following fields (Property, Planning and Contracts)
- UK Qualified
- Available for a quick start
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.