Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
I am working with a firm who strive to achieve the best for their clients. Their goal of their experts is to provide both quality and practical advice, and this attention to client care is reflected in their prestigious Law Society Lexcel quality award.
The opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancer to head up the conveyancing team in this well-established Manchester firm. As head of Conveyancing, the successful candidate will provide leadership, supervision and support to all members of staff in their Department.
As the head conveyancer, your duties would include:
- Effectively managing and leading all the staff within the Conveyancing department at all Offices of the Firm.
- Creating an effective, cost efficient and profitable structure to the department so that it continues to contribute significantly to the turnover and profit of the firm
- Providing innovative ideas and suggestions for the benefit of the department to ensure its continued success and progression.
- Dealing with Client Account monies received, carefully and conscientiously and in relation to same liaise effectively and accurately with the Accounts Department.
- To manage your case load efficiently and cost effectively, following the systems and standards laid down by the Practice and as set out in the Office Manual.
- Managing, motivating and supervising all the Fee Earners and Support Staff in the Conveyancing Department
- Delegating work of an appropriate level to Secretarial and Support Staff and organise such staff to the benefit of the Conveyancing Department of the Firm.
- Liaising generally with the Partners of the Firm and to be developed by the Partners in such ways and such manner as you and the Partners mutually agree.
- Promoting and developing the Conveyancing Department and the work coming in to the Department generally.
In return, my client is offering a fantastic package on offer, and genuine prospects for partnership.
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now or contact Catherine Wasilewski on 0113 243 9775 to discuss the role further.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.