£40057 - £45839 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a permanent Head of Costing on a permanent basis. This role is working for a well-known Public Sector organisation, and is an excellent opportunity to add real value to their busy team.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Costing:
- To be the Trust's lead for Patient Level Information and Costing System (PLICS), ensuring that the Trust's mandatory national returns are submitted accurately in accordance with national guidance and timescales.
- To produce and present (where required) costing reports to meetings including operational management meetings, Board and Committee meetings and meetings across the Lincolnshire NHS system.
- To be responsible for the development and procurement of the Trusts financial costing systems ensuring that all national policy and guidance requirements are met by the systems purchased.
- To lead and manage the Trusts Service Line Reporting (SLR) function. This will include training and coaching finance and non-finance members of the Trust on the principles of SLR and explaining the operational costs reported.
- To work closely with other teams (including Informatics and Business Intelligence) to develop and improve the accuracy of activity reporting within the Trust ensuring that all reports provide the detailed analysis required to develop accurate financial reports.
- To be the lead contact for audit teams (both internal and external) in relation to costing queries.
- To lead the development of improved working practices within the finance department through working with colleagues to highlight and implement any areas of process/systems improvements.
- To be the Trust's costing lead for projects requiring collaboration across NHS organisations, on both a county-wide, regional or national basis as required.
The successful Head of Costing will:
- Have extensive Costing experience
- Have experience in the preparation of working in the Public Sector
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.