£400 - £600 per annum
2 months ago
Role: Head of Culture and Employee Engagement
Location: Devon - Flexible working
Duration: 6 months
Sellick Partnership are seeking a Head of Culture and Employee Engagement on behalf of a large and successful Public Sector organisation in Devon.
As a Head of Culture and Employee Engagement you will:
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the Culture and Employee Engagement service.
- Ensure service teams work allocation and projects are aligned to wider service priorities and makes the best use of resources across HROD
- Provide a framework that nurtures talent, offers feedback and enables continuous improvement
- Develop/deploy assessment tools to monitor and measure the impact of the workforce Strategy on culture and employee staff engagement
- Provide metrics and analyse to ensure progression towards a positive culture as well as demonstrating the contribution to an outstanding employee experience
- Provide training to managers to effectively support employees to develop and realise their full potential and maximise their contributions to departmental/directorate/organisational objectives
- Manage, develop and monitor the performance management process and ensure its effectiveness and contributes to organisational objectives
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of coaching/mentoring interventions which support the personal and career development of specific professional groups.
The successful Head of Culture and Employee Engagement will:
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Have in-depth knowledge of organisational development and delivering change programmes effectively,
- Have an understanding of the public sector, the wider commercial market and new models of service delivery and the challenges facing the sector
- Have knowledge of e-capabilities for OD services and their impact on organisational change
- Have extensive specialist knowledge in four or more of the following: (organisational development, culture change, employee engagement, leadership and management, health and wellbeing, coaching) gained in a HR & OD function in public sector
- Have a knowledge of a range of health and wellbeing strategies at an organisational level
- Have knowledge of psychometrics that support personal/management development
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.