Head of Data and Analytics
£67000 - £69000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
Head of Data and Analytics
Head of Data and Analytics required to join a well-established company. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Data and Analytics individual to join their dynamic and growing finance function.
As the Head of Data and Analytics you will be working with the Associate Director of Group IT Operations Transformation, Innovation and Digital team. You will be responsible for building centres of excellence which will provide the ability to work with customers and members and create valuable and transformative business strategies:
Key responsibilities of the Head of Data and Analytics
- Lead and manage teams communicating objectives, priorities and providing training and development opportunities.
- Work with stakeholders to improve partnership working and contributing to strategic development of company.
- Ensure Data & Analytics strategies are underpinned by effective practice.
- Provide direction and development to direct reports ensuring motivation and engagement.
- Responsible for management of budget working with the company's financial, budgetary and business planning procedures.
- Act as a resource and be involves in strategic development of staff.
- Responsible for control of systems to ensure company meets financial, corporate, governance and statutory requirements.
- Manage allocated budgets and ensure team works within agreed budgets.
- Manage data architecture.
- Provide and present modern data analytics in accessible formats that drive customer decision making.
- Partner with all directorates helping stakeholders discover, define and deliver value using data.
- Manage the Data and Analytics Transformation Programme multi-million pound budget.
Required skills and experience of the Head of Data and Analytics
- Educated to master-degree level or equivalent (desirable).
- Qualification or knowledge in Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) (desirable).
- Qualification or knowledge in Project Management such as Agile/Prince 2 (desirable).
- Managerial experience with proven ability to work and manage a matrix structure and coach and train staff.
- Experience of working with colleagues to create business strategies.
- Experience of driving improvements.
- Experience of manipulating and analysing business intelligence reporting.
- Experience of managing a digital transformation programme.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills with ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Effective budget planning skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analyse complex issues from variety of research.
- Awareness and experience of governance and financial and risk management.
- Aptitude to develop profile through public speaking, social media, radio and television.
- Ability to travel to meet deadlines with occasional overnight stays.
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Data and Analytics role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.