over 1 year ago
My client is a well-established full service law firm, with offices throughout Hertfordshire and Essex. Their specialist expertise amongst each team, alongside their sympathetic and tailored legal advice, is what drives the firm's success which is cemented by their Lexcel accreditation.
This renowned and expanding practice are look for someone to lead their Family team as the Head of Department. Candidates should have a minimum of 7 years PQE within family law, and management experience in order to take on the caseload of this exciting standalone role.
The successful candidate's duties will include:
- Acting as an entrepreneur, building the business success strategically, profitably, and sustainably.
- Building a team of driven and capable people, proving them with support in order for them to reach their goals.
- Promoting and marketing the family department, and by extension, the firm.
- Contribute towards training of staff's development, and undertaking both staff and partner appraisals.
- Maintaining strong professional working relationships with external services.
- Developing own leadership skills to optimise the team's performance.
In return, my client is offering an above market salary and the opportunity to lead a passionate and committed family team.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply, or alternatively call Simon Cartwright on 0203 741 8189 to have a confidential discussion about this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.