Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£52000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Salary: £52,000 - £60,000 per annum
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
A high-profile Public Sector client is seeking an experienced Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) to lead on the implementation of the organisations EDI strategy. The newly appointed Head of EDI will conceptualise, oversee and manage all EDI initiatives and programmes to ensure ownership and 'buy-in' at all levels of the organisation.
Working to mainstream the EDI agenda across all business functions, this role will report directly into the Organisational Development Director, and will be responsible for the overall function of the EDI team.
Key Responsibilities of the Head if Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
- Responsible for the co-ordination and production/monitoring of short, medium and long term EDI transformation programmes, ensuring that the parameters are clearly identified and documented.
- Development and Implementation of the organisation wide EDI approach, underpinning the delivery of the organisation's strategic objectives and Public Sector Equality Duty.
- Oversee and monitor progress of equality and diversity objectives, holding key stakeholders accountable for the delivery of the plan in their respective areas.
- Ensure clear lines of EDI communication and consultation with key stakeholders and internal teams.
- Lead on elements of the learning and development and training curriculum to support knowledge and skills development in EDI.
- Ensure programmes develop and are continually reviews against key performance indicators in relation to delivery of EDI goals and outcomes, and that these are regularly reviewed and shared amongst stakeholders.
Key Requirements of the Head if Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
- Significant management and equality, diversity and inclusion experience at a senior level, with practical application in change management, service redesign and successful implementation.
- Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to produce high standard written reports, with excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to process summarise, interpret and communicate highly complex, sensitive and contentious EDI information.
- Organisational and programme management skills, with the ability to manage priorities and deliver against challenging deadlines.
- High level of people management skills, with the ability to influence and build positive and productive relationships at all levels.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.