East Midlands, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent holidays, pension, flexi working
7 months ago
Head of Estates (NHS)
As a lonstanding and trusted supplier to the NHS, Sellick Partnership have been engaged by a well regarded NHS organisation based in the East Midlands that require an experienced Head of Estates on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking to appoint a Head of Estates to lead, manage and develop the Estates and Facilities Service, to ensure that all services meet statutory, NHS targets and requirements and offer quality and value for money.
Reporting to and deputising for the Operations Director, you will undertake the role of Estates professional advisor to the Trust advising the board on key Estates strategic and compliance issues, as well as developing an estates strategy that is aligned with and enables the delivery of the organisations clinical services strategy.
You will be responsible for all Governance and Assurance on operational activities undertaken on a range of Estates Operational Standards including Health Technical Memorandum compliance for Estates maintenance.
A key part of this role will be to support the trusts transformation agenda and take the lead on Estates and Facilities transformation projects. Our client is extremely passionate about innovation, so you can expect wide-ranging support for your ideas and initiatives as you lead the way this organisation delivers its Estates and Facilities services.
You will bring the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Significant post qualification experience and track record of Managing Hard FM assets and services within a complex health environment
- Effective communication, presentational and reporting skills
- Highly developed technical / knowledge and appreciation of FM services including statutory legislation and DH mandatory and good practice guidance
- Preparing of reports to support assurance/governance of operational services
- Authorised Persons Experience
- Previous proven operational management experience in the NHS or similar environment involving a wide range of procedures and practice
- Able to demonstrate evidence of effective financial management
- Experience of working with NHS / other service delivery targets
- Experience of line managing individuals and/or a team
- Experience of service development
- Experience of analysing data, facts and other evidence to identify problems and to propose and implement solutions
- Experience of working with staff at all levels including internal and external stakeholders
- Building/Engineering Degree or BTEC Higher Level Diploma/Certificate or qualification equivalent to degree level
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- A member of a professional organisation
For more information and immediate consideration, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.