North East Lincolnshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
12 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Head of Estates and Facilities
N E Lincolnshire
Our client, an organisation based in Lincolnshire, is looking for an experienced Head of Estates and Facilities Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The role will be working with a Public Sector client of theirs, reporting directly to their Operations Director.
You will be required to manage the operational FM team, Security and Civil Parking Enforcement Team, as well as their Property Services Team across a portfolio of 100 plus operational and commercial properties.
Duties of the Head of Estates and Facilities Manager will include, but is not limited to:
- Manage, develop and deliver the efficient and effective day to day operations of property services including; business centres, markets, allotments, FM, property maintenance, security and civil parking services.
- Managerial responsibility for all team members.
- Management of the property portfolio and the production of property documentation, which includes working with colleagues in Strategic Estates management, Finance, SHEQ, Parking and Legal Services
- Ensure effective management of all financial and budgetary functions
- Analyse and present performance data and prepare reports, briefing papers, business cases and capital service statements
- Management of communication with internal and external customer enquiries either in person or on the telephone
- Managerial oversight for the marketing and promotion of the Property Services portfolio
Required experience of the Head of Estates and Facilities Manager includes:
- Facilities Management or property Asset Management experience at a managerial level
- Experience with managing operational delivery of FM hard and soft service in property, security industry and or a non-domestic operational and commercial property environment
- Experience of budget management and financial reporting.
- Experience of managing/supervising and developing a team
- Full UK Driving License
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Head of Estates and Facilities Manager please apply. For additional information, please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.