£65000 - £74000 per annum
8 months ago
Head of Estates
Full Time, Temporary -Permanent
Sellick Partnership are working with a public sector client based in Lancashire who are currently seeking a Head of Estates on a temporary contract.
Salary: £65k - £74k
The main purpose of the role is to lead the Estates and Facilities Team supporting front line clinical teams to provide the best care possible whilst enabling financial sustainability through increased efficiency and reduced cost.
Responsibilities of the Head of Estates:
- Act as principle advisor to the Assistant Director on all estates, facilities, capital, property and land and development issues including the associated risk management
- Develop and implement the Estates Section of the Facilities Business Plan based upon Trust, Facilities, Estates and Energy strategic goals
- Lead on property management, leases, licenses and associated strategies
- Lead on the sustainability development management plan and associated strategies
- Report on the estates and related issues, providing professional technical expert advice and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of highly complex information which are in line with legal requirements and the priorities of the organisation
- Ensure systems are in place to carry out comprehensive annual condition surveys, risk assessments and audits to monitor the estates service performance, analysing results and implementing regimes to minimise unexpected failures, risks and legislative and non-compliance
- Act as lead for financial, contract, business and performance aspects of the Estates and Facilities Team, ensuring that services are delivered within set budgets, managing and minimising financial and performance risk
- Identify new estates and facilities opportunities to progress development and delivery of the Estates Services
The successful candidate should hold a HNC/HND in Mechanical, Electrical, Plant or Building Services Engineering. Experience and knowledge of NHS would be beneficial.
Please contact Tiffany Biddle at Sellick Partnership for further details or apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.