Up to £50000 per annum
6 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Finance in a not for profit organisation based in Liverpool. The organisation is looking to secure a Head of Finance to lead the small finance team on a permanent basis:
As the Head of Finance, you will report directly to the Board key duties will include:
- Managing financial policies, planning, procedures and practices effectively and efficiently to support the activities of the business;
- Managing the up to date and accurate use of financial management systems and the timely reporting of budget monitoring information to the enable the Leadership Team and the Board to make financially viable and sustainable business decisions;
- Preparing and submitting statutory accounts in accordance with regulatory requirements and liaise with Company Auditors; and
- Lead of managing Information Technology (IT) for the company to ensure it is able to deliver effective and efficient care services and maintain business continuity.
- Strategic lead for the company's performance dashboard
As the Head of Finance you will have the following skill set:
- CCAB qualification
- Experience in both the commercial and not for profit sector
- Experience of leading of leading a small finance team
- Ability to engage and influence stake holders at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent communication, the ability to explaining finance to non-finance
- IT awareness within a business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to secure a Head of Finance who is looking for a challenging and varied role. Our client also offers flexible/agile working and a healthy work life balance.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Finance , please apply now, or contact Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.