Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£55000 - £60000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experience, qualified Head of Finance to join our established, growing client based in Wolverhampton. It is a highly visible role with ultimate responsibility to the Managing Director and the Board. There will be opportunities for an entrepreneurial Head of Finance to contribute to not only the growth, but also the strategic direction of the business.
The duties of the Head of Finance include, but are not limited to:
- The preparation of month end management accounts and VAT returns for the group
- Present monthly management accounts to the Board
- Ensure the completion of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the group audit process and liaise with external partners
- Oversee the preparation of year end group consolidated statutory accounts
- Manage, mentor and motivate the finance team
- Support the development of budgets, forecasts and cash flow
- Contribute to company financial strategy and decision-making processes
The ideal Head of Finance will:
- Be fully qualified in CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Have previous experience in the duties stated above
- Have ability to analyse and make recommendations, alongside the capacity to drive through key business changes
- Have strong business acumen and understanding of financial issues
- Have experience on Sage (beneficial)
- Have experience of managing organic growth within a high quality and fast-growing business
- Exposure to M&A (advantageous)
Our client is hoping to get someone settle in the role as soon as possible, therefore, if your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.