Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £58000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Head of Finance to join a dynamic, growing not for profit client in South Manchester. The role will involve the management of a team, within a regulated environment, to utilise both strategic and operational skills.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Finance role:
- Lead on the preparation of statutory accounts
- Manipulating large volumes of data for multiple scenarios
- Management of the ledgers
- Working on group budgets and the consolidation of group budgets
- Preparation of management accounts
- Completion of regulatory and statutory returns
- Calculate and allocate overheads for external and internal reporting
Required skills and experience of the Head of Finance role:
- CCAB qualified
- Not for Profit experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Significant experience of leading on statutory accounts
- Strong IT skills, proficient in excel
- Report writing skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within finance.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Finance role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.