£55000 - £60000 per annum + DOE
6 months ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Head of Finance Business Partnering on a permanent basis to join their dynamic finance team.
As Head of Finance Business Partnering, you will oversee a team of Finance Business Partners and be responsible for:
- Building relationships with senior budget holders across the group
- Ensuring group financial reports are accurately consolidated
- Preparing management information reports on parent and subsidiary accounts and ensuring the findings are communicated to senior budget holders
- Producing annual financial statements for parent and subsidiary accounts
- Reporting on budgets, actuals, forecasts and planning across the group
As Head of Finance Business Partnering you will have the following skill set:
- Previous and recent experience working as a Finance Business Partner
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate with finance and non-finance members of staff
- ACCA/ ACA/ CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Excellent reporting skills with great attention to detail and an analytical approach
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Finance Business Partnering to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers a great benefits package, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a dress down Friday scheme.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Finance Business Partnering role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.