£50000 - £65000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Head of Finance to join a well-known and fast growing housing association based in East Midlands.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the successful candidate will play a key part and be an inspirational leader who demonstrates a drive for the role and motivates others.
Job Purpose for the Head of Finance
- Responsible for a broad range of financial reporting processes which includes statutory accounts, income and expenditure statements and balance sheets
- Cash flow forecasting
- Experience with presenting at Executive and Board level and be proficient in reporting on Financial KPI's
- Working as part of the Senior Management Team to provide professional advice
- Oversee financial performance
- Lead and develop a small team
- Treasury Management
Requirements for the Head of Finance:
- Fully qualified
- Ability to manage and motivate your staff members
- Previous experience working within a Housing Association
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.