West Midlands, England
£200 - £320 per day
6 months ago
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an interim Head of Financial Reporting to join a Housing Association in the Midlands.
Duties for the Head of Financial Reporting:
- Responsible for a broad range of financial reporting processes including statutory consolidated accounts, income and expenditure statements and balance sheets
- Oversee financial performance and report monthly against agreed financial KPIs for the Group
- Oversee the annual budget process
- Oversee the payroll and ledger teams, ensuring an accurate, timely and compliant service is provided across the group including submission of all statutory returns
- Preparing and presenting relevant reports to Boards and Committees when required
- Support the Assistant Director of Finance in development of Group Strategy and Business Planning
- Support the Director and Assistant Director of Finance in the management and delivery of relevant project work as required.
Essential experience required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Producing Management Accounts
- Overseeing an efficient payroll experience
- Housing Sector background would be desirable
Please note that this role will be working from home. If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.