A NHS organisation in North West is looking to appoint a Head of Financial Services for an interim assignment. Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Finance, you will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating the annual accounts process over year-end
Key responsibilities for the Head of Financial Services will include:
- Leading on the production of the financial statements within the organisation's annual report and accounts
- Ensuring that all requirements for organisations are met through a responsive and professional team, which deliver timely and high quality results in line or exceeding expectations
- Overseeing, managing and co-ordinating the year end process and wider teams
Head of Financial Services essential experience must include:
- Recent NHS year end experience
- Experience of leading a team
- You must have the ability to advise, consult and challenge at a senior level where needed
The successful candidate will have a proven track record the NHS in a year end role. This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to enhance their within the NHS.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now