West Midlands, England
£51000 - £57000 per annum
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently supporting Birmingham City University with the recruitment of a Head of Financial Systems professional.
The Head of Financial Systems is a critical role in the ongoing development and support of BCU's finance systems, notably Oracle ERP.
Key responsibilities for the Head of Financial Systems:
- Delivering the finance system strategy
- To improve the quality and timeliness of financial information to a broad range of customers
- Seeking opportunities for efficiencies through both transformation and continuous improvement
- Developing and managing a series of change initiatives as part of a broader change programme
- Develop and deliver a business case and plan to enhance the core system
- Manage BCU's Financial Reporting
- Manage a small team
Additional Key requirements
- The successful candidate is likely to have demonstrable experience in a similar role with a similar organisation
- Ideally experience of the design, implementation and support of Oracle ERP
- The successful candidate will be a proven finance systems professional who is experienced in managing and developing general ledger and financial planning systems
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a qualified accountant
The salary for this role is £51k to £57k. If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.