Leeds, West Yorkshire
£69000 - £75000 per annum
6 months ago
Head of Group Data and Analytics
Location - Flexible nationwide
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be assisting a well-known not-for-profit organisation to recruit for a Head of Group Data and Analytics on a permanent basis.
The Head of Group Data and Analytics is a newly created role in the organisation, with a view to shaping, driving and maintaining the Group's vision towards being a data-driven organisation and steering the Executive leadership team through the transformation of data.
As the organisation have offices around the country, the successful candidate can be based from multiple locations, with a mix of remote and office working.
- Providing leadership and direction across the organisation to the development and co-ordination of data activities.
- Identifying existing data resource and establishing and leading a team of passionate professionals sitting within the Data and Analytics teams and Centres of Excellence.
- Discover, define and deliver the Data and Analytics Transformation Programme
- Ensuring the Data and Analytics strategies are underpinned by efficient, effective and modern practice
- Working effectively with stakeholders across the Group to support improved leadership and partnership working, contributing to the strategic development of the Group.
- Experience of defining and implementing data strategy across a complex organisation
- Communicating and collaborating with senior and exec level stakeholders
- Experience of driving improvements utilising the value of enterprise information assets and analytics used to render insights for decision making
- Experience of developing and managing a digital transformation programme
- Experience working with Agile methodologies including SCRUM
- Proven experience managing, leading, engaging and motivating teams
- Effective budget planning with a focus on measurable best value
- Educated to master-degree level or equivalent
- Qualification or knowledge in Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP)
- Qualification or knowledge in Project Management such as Agile and/or Prince 2
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Group Data and Analytics role, please apply now, or contact Adam Burgess at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website