9 months ago
Head of Housing
Our client is looking for a Head of Housing to join their team
Duties will include, but is not limited to:
- Deliver effective housing management services to all customers that deliver a service that customers and colleague's value.
- Lead on stakeholder and relationship management, including local authorities, politicians, statutory agencies, voluntary sector, internal partners, and customers. Ensure that these relationships are developed with the aim of securing opportunities and support.
- Seek customer feedback on housing services and actively use this in order to continuously improve services delivery.
- Ability, willingness, and accountability for making effective budgetary and financial decisions in relation to Housing Services in line with financial regulations.
- To ensure all properties are let as quickly as possible and that any void times and void losses are minimised.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline
- Housing experience and background
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.