Manchester, Greater Manchester
£100000 - £120000 per annum + plus excellent benefits and bonus
about 1 year ago
Head of HR Northern Europe
Location: Manchester - with travel across Northern Europe
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced and forward-thinking Head of HR to join a distinguished and diversified European Business. The successful candidate will be based in the Manchester office, responsible for heading up HR for the Northern Europe division, becoming the strategic partner across the northern geographies.
Working with industry leaders to drive the business forward through the interpretation and implementation of HR initiatives, this is an exciting opportunity to become an influential member of senior support staff in a fast-paced and fast-growing business.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of HR:
- Proactively and fully contribute as an active and influential member of senior support staff, developing and continuously improving the company's people agenda across countries.
- Ensure that HR strategy and annual plans are comprehensive, clearly understood and communicated.
- Proactively play a role in both pre-deal due diligence, management negotiations and post-deal integration plans regarding M&A activity, helping to assess the viability of deals and impact on the businesses.
- Partner with the team to deliver the ongoing integration of previously acquired businesses, working with leaders across the business to continuously refine organisational design and structure.
- Work with senior leaders to ensure a robust approach to talent reviews and succession planning, working collaboratively with Reward, Talent and communications to deliver a joined annual cycle of HR activities and strategies.
- Develop and deliver on employee engagement and internal communication strategy, shaping and influencing the direction and culture of the organisation.
Key Requirements of the Head of HR:
- You will be a highly commercial Business Leader with extensive HR Business Partner experience and able to demonstrate the ability to design and deliver on HR Strategy
- Experienced driving organisational design and demonstrating commercial benefits.
- Cultural sensitivity to operate in two countries, aligning leadership to achieve synergies and shared practices
- Experience of working within Europe is essential for this role as well as knowledge / experience of works councils
- You will have worked within a highly regulated professional services sector previously (Legal / Financial Services)
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to deliver through others.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and sustain relationships across all levels of the business.
- Must be able to work in an often ambigious environment and have a pragmatic approach
- Highly driven, determined and resilient, with the ability to work at pace.
- Flexibility to travel regularly across geographies as required.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Head of HR position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.