East Midlands, England
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
12 days ago
4-6 months min
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Human Resources to join an organisation on a full time and interim basis. The aim of the contract is to support a newly created project in an effective and professional manner. This role will be based working from home, therefore candidates from all locations are welcome to apply.
The duties of the Head of HR include:
- The leadership and management development and the implementation of learning and
- development approaches to reflect best practice
- Advising on and managing people related risks to the organisation
- The development and delivery of dynamic recruitment and retention strategies
- Maintaining strong employee relations and
- Delivering professional learning and development interventions and strategies.
- The postholder will develop and deliver strategies for the organisation's commitment
The ideal Head of HR will have:
- Education up to degree level or equivalent - CIPD qualification to Level 7 and MCIPD or equivalent (essential)
- Flexibility, high motivation and the capability of working autonomously and in a team
- Proven track record of facilitating and supporting business change; must therefore be totally comfortable with, and an advocate of change, especially in driving through the re-positioning of HR and Learning and Development as strategic partner
- Previous experience of analysing and interpreting management information
- Extensive experience of handling disciplinary, grievance ill health and redundancy issues
If your experience meets the requirements above, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information about the role. The deadline for CV's is Monday 16th November.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.