Greater Manchester, England
£75000 - £80000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a Manchester based client to recruit a Head of HR. The successful individual will be joining a reputable and growing Financial Services business. Experienced within this sector is preferable.
Key responsibilities of the Head of HR:
- Provide Senior HR leadership and strategic advice to the executive teams
- Develop and implement pragmatic HR solutions which meet the mid to long term needs of the business, covering; Org Change, Engagement, resourcing,
- Deploy group wider HR initiatives within the businesses e.g. talent, performance, succession, reward etc
- Lead and further build the capabilities of the UK HR team, focussed on ensuring solutions are commercial and delivered at pace against a clear people agenda
- Ensure compliance and risk management; people matters
- Support, challenge and coach senior stakeholders
- Leadership of HR projects
Required skills and experience of the Head of HR:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Head of HR within financial services
- Previous change management experience including project planning and delivery
- Ability to ensure solutions are appropriate for the business
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to have strong decision making skills.
- In-depth experience in all aspects of employee relations matters
- Previous experience across the range of HR services e.g. compensation and benefits, policy and procedures, performance management etc
- Experience of working in a fast paced and ever changing organisation would be an advantage
- Strong influencing and resilience skills
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Head of HR position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
*Head of Human Resources