£50000 - £55000 per annum + highly attractive benefits package
8 months ago
To suit applicant
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with a Lincolnshire based client to recruit a Head of HR. The successful individual will be joining a reputable and growing organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Head of HR:
- Provide Senior HR leadership and strategic advice to the executive teams.
- Develop and implement pragmatic HR solutions which meet the mid to long term needs of the company, covering; Organisational Development, Employee Engagement, Talent Management and Resourcing.
- Lead and coach an established but growing HR team.
- Deliver the companies 'people' transformation plan and implement the corporate people plan.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures.
- Lead and oversee complex ER cases.
- Manage and lead on a diverse range of HR projects.
Required skills and experience of the Head of HR:
- CIPD qualified (essential).
- Previous experience as a Head of HR.
- Previous change management experience including project planning and delivery.
- Previous experience of working for or knowledge of the public or not for profit sectors.
- In-depth experience in all aspects of employee relations matters.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and ever changing organisation would be an advantage.
- Strong influencing and resilience skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a growing company. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Head of HR position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.