Head of HR
0161 834 1642
Head of HR required to join a reputable and growing SME business based in Cheshire. The successful individual will work closely with fellow Directors, taking full responsibility for the people strategy with a heavy focus on the attraction and development of high calibre individuals.
The business are looking for someone passionate about HR and Recruitment, keen to progress their career. They're keen for the successful individual to eventually sit on the Board of Directors.
Key responsibilities of the Head of HR:
- Leading a small HR team, responsible for all aspects of HR including Talent Acquisition and Management, reward and wellbeing, HR system review, MI and Employee Relations
- Implement and lead on a recruitment strategy in order to attract and retain the very best people in the sector
- Develop innovative, impactful and proactive recruitment and resourcing strategies to meet the evolving needs of the business, across all categories of staff from interns, early career, experienced hires, executive recruitment and contract roles
- Leading on the Talent Management strategy in order to help individuals achieve their full potential
- Responsible for social media presence, promoting values, business ambitions and talent development programme to candidates, university alliance partners and clients
- Producing dashboards that analyse across functions and metrics to provide insight and drive continual improvement
Required skills and experience of the Head of HR:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Ideally will have worked within an SME business previously
- Knowledge of resourcing and managing talent across the full career spectrum from graduates to executive hires, and the use of multiple channels to recruit highly talented people is essential for this role
- Will be an engaging and inspirational communicator with strong relationship management skills able to connect with a wide audience; from recent graduates to Board directors
- Working knowledge of employment law (immigration experience is beneficial) and ability to apply it practically in a global business context
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Head of HR position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.