Head of HR and Organisational Development
£68750.00 - £75000.00 per annum + car, pension, negotiable
Sellick Partnership are currently for an exciting opportunity for our client in Lincolnshire on a permanent and full-time basis. The role is for the Head of HR and Organisational Development in a Public Sector environment.
Main duties of the Head of HR and OD:
- The Head of HR & OD is responsible for the strategic delivery and performance of the HR & Payroll service across the organisation and leads the HR Team which includes Payroll, Employee Relations, Operations, Recruitment, and Learning and Development
- The Head of HR & OD reports directly to the Chief Executive and is part of the company Senior Leadership Team and sits on the Corporate Management Group
- They are responsible for the oversight of 30 HR professionals who deliver the day-to-day HR services.
- They are responsible for ensuring the delivery of services in line with agreed SLA's and KPI's
- They are required to work effectively and in partnership with key client leads in support of their internal OD and culture work streams, including significant change and transformation activity
- They are also the strategic lead for the company's transformation programmes relating to people and HR services.
Skills and Qualifications of the Head of HR and OD:
- Experienced strategic HR leader
- Customer focussed
- An inspiring senior HR professional
- Level 7 CIPD qualified
- Experience of leading a multi-disciplined HR team of comparable scale and size
- Experience in leading the delivery of change and transformation across multiple and different organisations
- Developing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships.
- Evidence of strategic leadership
- Resilience to deliver multiple hR requirements
- Technical and Operational knowledge of the delivery of payroll services
- Commercial HR shared services delivery
- Publuic/third sector experience
- Strong interpersonal skills,
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and
- The ability to develop strategic programmes of work.
Offer and Packages available:
- Salary starting from £68,750 per annum on a 39 hour week
- Attrative pension scheme
- Company Car / Lease Allowance (changes in July 22
- 30 Days Annual Leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Support with career development/progression
- Health & Wellbeing scheme - including birthday leave
Current employees of the organisation are continuing to work from home, however anticipate a phased return during 2022. As this role forms part of the Senior Leadership team, additional attendance and travel should be anticipated, subject to business needs.
If you wish to apply for the role please apply online and a member of the team will give you a call.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.