£47000 - £53000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Income within an NHS organisation on a permanent basis. This high performing Trust makes a huge difference to those using their services and as a Head of Income Provide effective leadership to the Income team including providing expert financial advice, staff management and development and process improvement.
You'll get 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, an extremely generous pension scheme and lots of opportunity for education and training to develop your skills and expertise.
- Lead on the monthly reporting of clinical income, ensuring an accurate forecast position is recorded
- Working with Strategic Finance Business Partners and Service Line Managers to lead on the production of Income Budgets and Income and Activity Plans to inform Contract Negotiations and Annual Plans
- Provide National Tariff, Income and Activity expertise to aid the production of business bases in combination with the Strategic Finance Managers.
- Support the Contracting Team in the resolution of all NHS contract challenges and activity and service transformation queries.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Professional accountancy qualification (CCAB) with evidence of continued professional development
- Significant post qualification finance experience
- Experience of managing staff
- Specialist knowledge of financial & accounting procedures
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion. The closing date for applications is Friday 27th May.
Do you know someone who is looking for a new job? Why not recommend them to Sellick Partnership and earn up to £1,000?
For every friend or colleague you refer that is placed by us, we will give you £100 worth of vouchers. If you refer more than one candidate to us within a 12 month period we will increase your reward accordingly. T&Cs apply, please see our website for further details.
Sellick Partnership is a marketleading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.