Head of Legal
0161 834 1642
Unique opportunity for a Head of Legal to join a growing company and get involved in helping to shape the oganisatiation and achieve shared ambitions.
Head of Legal duties:
- Provide creative, strategic and commercial legal advice across all business activity
- Manage and deliver a first class legal function and attend project meetings
- Provide legal oversight and effective support to all projects, whilst advising and supervising the Legal Team on regulatory and commercial matters
- Governance and legal risk management of all legal matters across the organisation
- Qualified solicitor holding a current practicing certificate
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience (or equivalent) including the following areas - regulated industry, commercial law, intellectual property rights, commercial litigation, employment law, data protection/freedom of information, public sector procurement law or charity law
- Demonstrable managerial experience and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
As well as being part of such an ambitious, diverse organisation the successful candidate will recieve excellent benefits to include car allowance, training and pension scheme.
For more information, please email or call Leah Edgar at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.