6 months ago
Head of Legal - NHS Trust
Qualified Lawyer required to lead busy a Central London Response and Resolution team. My client is looking for an experienced NHS lawyer who can join the team by early March for a 12 month maternity cover.
As Head of Legal for this NHS trust you will be responsible for providing a responsive, resolution-focussed and effective complaints and legal claims service within the Trust.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Legal
- Handle and manage all clinical negligence, personal injury, and employer's liability and public liability claims brought against the Trust.
- Work with other departments to ensure a common and joined up approach to resolution and/or escalation of issues.
Required skills and experience of the Head of Legal
- Experience working in an NHS legal team at Band 7 or above.
- Experience in defending against claims brought against an NHS trust.
- Experience in providing advice and preparation for inquests.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a senior legal position within the NHS.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the role, please apply now, or contact Mark Bladen at Sellick Partnership. We will be reviewing CVs immediately on application as this role is to start within the next month.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.