Head of Management Accounts
£65000 - £76000 per annum
Role: Head of Financial Management
Location: West Midlands - Hybrid
Rate: £65k to £76k
Duration: Permanent - also recruiting to the same role on an interim basis
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Permanent Head of Financial Management for our NHS client in the West Midlands
As the Head of Financial Management, you'll be able to bring your knowledge of the best practice of financial management and proven leadership skills to make an immediate impact within the department.
Key Responsibilities for the Head of Financial Management:
- Day-to-day responsibility for the financial management of the hospital, working closely with senior clinicians, operational staff and the executive board
- Work with a wide range of external stakeholders across the local and regional health economy, regulators and auditors.
- Improving financial reporting to the board
- Take responsibility for the reporting timetables and quality of the management information provided to allow the board to make accurate decisions
- Lead the co-ordination of the annual budget setting process
- Developing your direct reports
Person specification for the Head of Financial Management:
- Fully qualified
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- NHS experience desirable but not essential
- Staff management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.