City of London, London
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with one of the UK's leading providers of Personal Motor Insurance as they seek to recruit a new Head of Pricing.
This role, which is part of a major recruitment drive across our client's Actuarial function, represents an ideal opportunity for a highly experienced Pricing & Analytics professional to take charge of a growing, innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Head of Pricing include:
- Identifying new Data Sources to be used in predictive modelling
- Explore innovative new Data Science techniques to automate processes
- Oversee a team of highly experience Pricing Managers
- Represent the Pricing department to other key decision makers
- Manage key strategic Pricing projects
Skills and experience of the Head of Pricing include:
- Excellent understanding of Personal Lines Pricing techniques, preferably Motor
- Demonstrable track record of successfully managing key senior stakeholders is crucial
- Good understanding of traditional predictive modelling techniques
- 2.1 or above in a highly numeric degree (or equivalent)
- Prior experience of implementing Machine Learning techniques would be advantageous
- Superb communicator and empathetic leadership style
Rewards and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Strong contributory pension scheme
- Generous Annual Leave
- Annual bonus
- Assorted flexible benefits
If this opportunity sounds like it could be of interest please apply below or contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.