North West England, England
£500 - £600 per day
16 days ago
Head of Pay and Reward
Rate: £500-£600 per day
Location: Can be based out of Leeds, London, Manchester, Blackpool, Sheffield or Newcastle ***Candidates must be flexible travel between sites***
Duration: 6 months with the potential for extension
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pay & Reward specialist to join a dynamic and forward thinking Public sector client. Responsible for determining and owning the people agenda and supporting the delivery of all people-related objectives, the newly appointed Head of Pay and Reward will play a key role in shaping the organisations HR function and wider people vision.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Pay and Reward:
- Lead on, and be accountable for, all aspects of the organisations pay strategy and implementation, development and maintenance of pay policy.
- Development and delivery of pay awards for all employees across the organisation.
- Operate at a senior and strategic level, reporting into the Head of People and working closely with the Finance Director and CEO.
- Attend Remuneration Committee and Board meetings to put forward the organisations pay strategies, discussing and negotiating annual pay award and pay strategies.
- Take lead accountability for the development of the companies longer term pay strategy to ensure the organisation is equipped to thrive in a competitive Digital Market place.
- Evaluate current policies and practices in place, reviewing and refreshing where needed to ensure the company's policies support its transformational aims.
Key Requirements of the Head of Pay and Reward:
- Have experience leading a team that delivers strategic pay solutions in a complex organisation.
- Be CIPD qualified or have demonstrable relevant experience.
- Be highly numerate with the ability to understand and interpret large and complex data sets, providing recommendations to senior colleagues.
- Experienced in policy development, interpretation and application.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to build and sustain relationships across all levels of the business.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, working effectively to deadlines and project plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to travel to the organisations various Hubs.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Head of Pay and Reward position then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.