£50000 - £60000 per annum + additional benefits
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Personal Tax to join our award-winning, reputable client based in Staffordshire. The role would be ideal for a Senior Tax Advisor, who is looking for a new challenge.
The duties of the Head of Personal Tax will include:
- Coaching, developing and managing a personal tax team
- Managing a portfolio of personal tax clients and building long-lasting relationships on a daily basis
- Building a client base in order to achieve growth targets
- Working alongside Client Managers and Directors in order to identify new opportunities for clients
- Providing advice, tips and training to all team members, in order to keep everyone up to date with the latest subjects within personal tax
- Conducting accounts files reviews, personal tax, inheritance tax and trust planning
The ideal Head of Personal Tax will have:
- Proven experience of the duties above, in a similar role or at least Senior level
- Qualification in ATT or CTA, with the drive to also learn new things on the job
- Ability to be an extraordinary leader, with motivation to work within a team and consistently encourage team members
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle all levels of tasks
- Ability to maintain the relationships with team members and clients
- Passion for the role and exciting ideas
Interviews for this role will be taking place between now and January, therefore if you experiences meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.