£100000 - £125000 per annum
3 months ago
The Role & Company
Sellick Partnership is working exclusively with a leading General Insurer to appoint a Head of Risk and Street Pricing.
We are looking for a dynamic and engaging pricing leader with a proven track record of coaching high performing pricing teams to meet targets.
Our client is renowned for always putting customers first and this is particularly true in their approach to pricing, as they strive to deliver fair and accurate premiums which also reward and recognise customer loyalty. They underwrite a diverse range of over 30 different classes of business across personal and commercial lines.
You will be leading large teams through four direct reports and will have accountability to ensure your teams are developing to reach their full potential.
You will be an expert in personal lines pricing and ideally have experience of online (direct) distribution channels. Understanding of face to face insurance sales distribution would be advantageous.
Confidently negotiating with challenging stakeholders will be one of your key strengths, you must be a highly competent communicator.
- Expert knowledge of personal lines insurance
- Expert knowledge of general insurance pricing
- Commercial lines experience advantageous
- Knowledge of different online distribution channels, ideally direct
- Experience of creating and driving strategy at a senior level
- Experience of leading and developing large teams
- Customer centric mind-set
- FIA / ACCA / CAII / MBA or equivalent
- Highly numerate degree or equivalent
- Six figure salary
- 30%+ Bonus
- Car Allowance
- Gym membership
- Range of flexible benefits
- Relocation allowance / assistance considered
- Flexible working arrangements considered
For a confidential conversation please apply below or contact Austin Brislen.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.