Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £38000 per annum + generous annual leave, pension
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively assisting a Public Sector organisation in their search for a new Head of Procurement. The organisation is a very supportive employer, with high focus on staff training and development, as well staff wellbeing. The post will also get great benefits through the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Procurement:
- Be a senior individual specialist/expert practitioner responsible for managing major services and/or projects
- develop systems and procedures and determine policy and standards
- have considerable managerial or professional autonomy and responsibility and will input into College wide plans with long-term impact
- Service Level Agreement for the Procurement function and monitor the performance against this
- Develop and implement the Procurement Strategy
- supporting processes including Purchase to Pay, central credit card, department credit card, supplier engagement
- obtain maximum value from frameworks
- Manage the Procurement Apprentice
The successful Head of Procurement will:
- Have proven experience of leading a Public Sector procurement team
- Ability to write procurement policies and procedures
- Qualification in CIPS or equivalent professional experience
- Experience of procuring under public sector frameworks
On offer for the successful candidate:
- Salary of £38,000
- Generous annual leave + statutory holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Continued progression and outstanding development opportunities
Interviews will be taking place from early/mid August, so please apply now for immediate consideration.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.