about 1 month ago
Head of Property Services
Our client a NHS based organisation are currently recruiting for a Head of Property Services on a permanent basis to develop, deliver and manage their land and property portfolio across the service.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a small team and ensuring the effective delivery of services including capital programmes and asset strategy
- Providing professional services including architectural, quantity surveying, mechanical and electrical works
- Maintaining and developing the corporate asset management plan and site development plans
- Responsible for maintaining a rolling asset disposal programme for vacant and underused land and property
- Providing a corporate project management service for the organisation and implementing a robust project management system
- Responsibility for the strategic planning in connection with the clients property portfolio
- Providing an effective commercial management valuation and estates property service delivering valuations, disposals, acquisitions and negotiating transactions on leasehold properties
- Developing and delivering the portfolio rationalisation strategy
The successful candidate will be educated to a degree level and hold a professional qualification in a property related profession. They will have previous experience of successfully delivering multiple functioning areas of work including capital programmes, portfolio rationalisation, land and property portfolio review and experience of delivering strategic reviews.
Apply now for more details
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.