Head of Reserving
£90000 - £120000 per annum
Head of Reserving sought for by a market-leading underwriting company. Our client is seeking a candidate who is holding or working towards a recognised actuarial qualification to join them as Head of Reserving.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with significant experience of working in a regulated actuarial/financial environment to join a market-leading underwriting company as Head of Reserving.
Responsibilities of the Head of Reserving:
- Produce recommendations on the required level of reserves for all lines of business
- Develop, embed and maintain a robust reserving process which meets Solvency 2 and IFRS 17 requirements
- Produce actuarial analyses and reports on the 'claims experience' of business portfolios
- Maintain data requirements and data links between claims datasets, general ledger and other available data systems
Key Experience of the Head of Reserving:
- Degree or equivalent qualification or experience in mathematics or a suitably related discipline
- Knowledge of Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) regulatory framework and compliance/governance requirements
- Strong technical knowledge in reserving techniques
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Head of Reserving as soon as possible and looking to hold interviews immediately.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming Head of Reserving at a market-leading underwriting company then please apply with your CV below or contact Josh Spencer.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.