£55000 - £70000 per annum
9 months ago
My client is a highly accredited and well established firm based in Reading and Staines who are looking to hire an individual as Head of Residential. The ideal person will be an experienced Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Conveyancer who is wanting to take the next step on their career ladder.
About The Role
The successful Head of Residential will have responsibility for the following duties:
- Acting as Head of the Residential Property department and managing the junior members of the team
- Preparing and finalising contract packs and reports on title
- Ordering searches and reviewing the results
- Progressing cases from exchange to completion including all associated administration
- Dealing with the post completion aspects of transactions
- Responding and dealing with Land Registry enquiries
- Undertaking file reviews
The ideal Head of Residential applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified fee earner with significant experience in Residential Property
- Have managed a varied caseload of Residential Property transaction from inception to registration
- Experience of dealing with freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, re-mortgages and transfer of equity
- Ability to prioritise work, function efficiently under pressure and remain calm and professional
- Ability to work to set deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Have managed a small team and have the ability to delegate work appropriately
- Manage client expectations and deliver exceptional customer service
- Enthusiastic and a positive "can do" attitude, with a willingness to continued learning and development
In return, the firm are offering a competitive salary, bonus package and clear career and early partnership prospects.
If you are interested in this exciting Head of Residential role, please apply within to be considered for shortlisting. Additionally, if you have any questions regarding the role, contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.