Head of Risk & Compliance
£45000 - £70000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
Head of Risk & Compliance
Head of Risk & Compliance required to join a rapidly growing automotive company based in Chester. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who has significant experience within Risk and Compliance to join their dynamic and growing finance function.
As a Head of Risk and Compliance you will work within a team carrying out varied duties including:
Key responsibilities of the Head of Risk & Compliance
- Challenge process/product changes and support principles of FCA.
- Anticipate issues through research and stakeholder engagement.
- Prepare and present regular reports to Senior Management on compliance and risk management activities.
- Delivery of SME guidance and support to the business.
- Manage the incident reporting process.
- Manage the relationship with trade associations and supporting Senior Management Team.
- Monitor risks and controls noted in the business's framework.
- Maintain the principles of effective governance by supporting the business.
- Conduct risk-based assurance and regulatory monitoring activity.
- Provide SME support to the Managing Director and Senior Management Team.
Required skills and experience of the Head of Risk & Compliance
- Experience in advising and monitoring FCA activity.
- Understand of the FCA Handbook, ideally with knowledge relating to ICOB and SYSC.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with ability to articulate complex matters.
- Conduct regulatory assurance/monitoring activity both internally and on outsourcers.
- Professional qualification in Risk Management or Compliance (desirable)
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Head of Risk and Compliance role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.