3 months ago
Head of Property Sales
Locations available: London, Gloucester, Manchester, Bristol
Salary: £85,000 (Day rate also available)
Sellick Partnership are working with one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the UK, managing over 65,000 homes.
As the business continues to grow, they are investing in some key appointments and have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Property Sales to join the team.
The Head of Property Sales will lead the sales function of properties across the UK to ensure timely delivery to customers that is both value for money, high quality and commercially successful.
- Taking responsibility for the sales and marketing strategy for all new shared ownership and outright purchase new builds
- Delivering the national sales programme and other initiatives in line with targets
- Planning and leading the delivery of a commercial and customer focused sales service, fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Preparing budgets and business plans for anticipated income deriving from property sales and other activities
- Leading on the development of market research and on marketing and sales reports for individual schemes, programmes and strategies
- Ensuring policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and updated in line with legislation and best practice
- Representing the company at a senior level with external agencies, partners, local authorities and other registered providers to forge excellent relationships
- Producing and delivering upon an annual operational plan
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven experience of marketing and sales techniques within a housing environment
- Proven experience of budget management
- Proven experience in housing market research and development.
- New build and shared ownership sales experience
- Excellent knowledge of the legal requirements for buying, selling and leasing properties
- National remit, primarily based out of London
- 25 days annual leave+ bank holidays
- Private healthcare insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional qualification support
- Childcare vouchers and much more…
For details on this vacancy or any other roles please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership or apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.